Through this website (WWW.ACESTICKER.COM), personal data necessary for the management and maintenance of some of our services is collected.
We inform you that THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE (Responsible for the treatment) complies with the Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter, LOPD), the EU Regulation 2016/679, of Protection of Data (hereinafter, RGPD) and other regulations in force and applicable at all times, ensuring the correct use and treatment of the user's personal data.
IDENTITY OF THE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- Responsible for the treatment: TRIVAX INNOVA, S.L.
- Address: FRANCESC PLANES CASALS, 52, 08911, BADALONA (BARCELONA)
- VAT: B67184820
- Email: email@example.com
PURPOSES OF PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data will be used for the generic purpose of managing and controlling the established commercial relationship and, specifically for:
- Manage full access and correct use of services and/or products by users.
- To communicate with users in response to incidents, requests, comments and questions made to us through the services and/or products, as well as the contact forms on our website (including emails and/or telephone calls ).
- To provide, update, maintain and protect the services and/or products and activities.
- To offer new services and/or products, special offers or updates.
- Where appropriate, manage personnel selection processes in selective processes of workers and/or collaborators.
- Communications: We may send you emails, messages and other types of communication in reference to the services and/or products, technical questions and changes in them. These communications are considered part of the services and/or products and you cannot opt out of them.
- In your case, Commercial communications (Marketing): We may use your data to contact you, both electronically and non-electronically, to carry out surveys, obtain your opinion about the service provided, and, occasionally, to notify you of changes, important developments of the services and/or products, offers and/or promotions of our services and/or products or third party companies related to us. These commercial offers will, in any case, be expressly and separately authorized by the user, who can revoke their consent to receive these notifications at any time using the mechanism implemented for that purpose in them, or from the account preferences. of client.
We will not treat your personal data for any other purpose beyond those described above unless it is imposed by law or there is a judicial requirement.
The personal data provided will be kept and processed as long as the service and/or product provision relationship is maintained, without prejudice to the possibility of exercising your data protection rights (access, rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation, portability and not be subject to automated individual decisions).
The personal data of the people interested in receiving information about the services and/or products will be kept in the system indefinitely as long as the interested party does not request its deletion.
LEGITIMATION OF TREATMENT
TRIVAX INNOVA, S.L. treats your personal data in accordance with the following two (2) legal bases: Consent of the interested party (1) and legitimate interest (2).
1. The consent of the interested party given for the purposes described above, which will be requested:
- Before proceeding to process your data,
- In the process of registering as a client or,
- At the time of sending communications from TRIVAX INNOVA, S.L.
The requests for information that you send us require that the interested party voluntarily provide us with the necessary data to be able to assist you or provide you with the services and/or products. However, the interested party may freely refuse to provide us with said data or, subsequently, revoke the consent previously granted to process their data, although this refusal will imply the impossibility of us being able to attend to their request.
2. The legitimate interest of TRIVAX INNOVA, S.L. in maintaining and building customer and/or user loyalty and better meeting their previously expressed expectations or interests, e.g.: improving products, managing requests, queries or claims, offering products similar to those contracted, informing about promotions, etc., without prejudice to the compliance by TRIVAX INNOVA, S.L. of the rest of the obligations related to the sending of commercial communications by electronic means.
TRIVAX INNOVA, S.L. You understand that, by providing us with these data, the interested party guarantees and is responsible for the veracity, timeliness and accuracy of the same and that they expressly accept and consent to their treatment for the purposes described above.
RECIPIENTS OF ASSIGNMENTS OR TRANSFERS.
In general, TRIVAX INNOVA, S.L. will not transfer your personal data to third parties unless we are legally obliged to do so or you have expressly authorized us when using our services and/or products.
RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PERSONS.
The data protection regulations allow you to exercise your rights of access, rectification, opposition, deletion (“right to be forgotten”), limitation of treatment, portability and not to be subject to individualized decisions before the data controller:
- Right of access: Allows the interested party to know and obtain information about their personal data subject to treatment.
- Right of rectification: Allows you to correct errors, modify the data that turns out to be inaccurate or incomplete and guarantee the certainty of your personal data.
- Right of deletion: Allows you to request the deletion of your personal data when they are no longer necessary for the execution or provision of the service.
- Right of opposition: Allows the interested party not to carry out the processing of their personal data or its termination, except for legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defense of possible claims, in which case we will keep them blocked during the term corresponding.
- Right to oppose the sending of advertising: Interested parties may oppose the sending of commercial communications. In that case you can revoke your consent to receive these notifications at any time.
- Limitation of treatment: In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the treatment of their data, in which case they will only be kept for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Data portability: Interested persons can request to receive the data that concerns them and that they have provided us or that – whenever technically possible – we send them to another data controller of their choice, in a structured format of common usage and mechanical reading.
- Right not to be the subject of automated individual decisions (including profiling): Interested persons have the right not to be the subject of a decision based on automated processing that produces effects or significantly affects.
- Possibility of withdrawing consent: The interested party has the right to withdraw the consent given at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent given at the time of providing us with their data.
If you wish to exercise any of the exposed rights, please contact us through the contact information that appears in "Identification of the Person Responsible for the processing of personal data", in which include the following information: Name and surnames, ID number, postal and electronic contact address, indicating the type of right and specifying its conditions.
Possibility of claiming before the Control Authority: TRIVAX INNOVA, S.L. It also informs you of your right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es) if you consider that the processing does not comply with current regulations.
Conservation of certain data
TRIVAX INNOVA, S.L. informs that, in compliance with the provisions of Law 25/2007, of October 18, on the conservation of data related to electronic communications and public communications networks, it must proceed to retain and preserve certain traffic data generated during the development of the communications with the purpose of transferring them to the legitimate authorities, when the legal circumstances foreseen in it concur.
Our servers collect information automatically when the user uses the services of the websites. This log data may include the IP address, the identification of the device from which the products are accessed, the operating system, the configuration of the device.
In addition, you are informed that THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE (Responsible for the treatment) has implemented the necessary technical and organizational security measures to guarantee the security of your personal data and prevent its alteration, loss and treatment and /or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed, whether they come from human action or from the physical or natural environment. Likewise, additional measures have been established in order to reinforce the confidentiality and integrity of the information in your organization. Continuously maintaining the supervision, control and evaluation of the processes to ensure respect for data privacy.
Users who provide their personal data with the information available through their account and/or user profile on social networks are informed that this is responsible for the processing of personal data that is carried out, unless expressly Other conditions are reported in a specific treatment.
In accordance with the provisions of the applicable legislation on data protection, THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE/SOCIAL NETWORKS respects the privacy of users and the secrecy and security of personal data, adopting legal measures for this, technical and organizational measures necessary to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the personal data provided, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the data and the risks to which they are exposed,
The personal data of the users will only be obtained to be treated when they are adequate, pertinent and not excessive in relation to the scope and the purposes for which they have been collected. Thus, its treatment will be limited to those purposes that in each case have been indicated to the Users.
When personal data is collected, the user will be previously informed clearly and unequivocally of the circumstances relating to the processing of their data, in accordance with the data protection requirements in force at any given time. Likewise, the personal data provided will be kept as long as the interested party does not request its deletion or rectification, does not oppose their data being processed or in those treatments that require their authorization, does not withdraw their consent.
Access and registration on the website or through social networks is prohibited for children under 14 years of age. In the event that the minor or incapable would like to register, the intervention of the holder of parental authority or guardianship of the user or his legal representative will be necessary through a valid document that accredits the legal representation of the incapable user for access. P>
THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE/SOCIAL NETWORKS shall be expressly exempt from any liability that may arise from the use of social networks by minors or incapable persons.
Updated September 21, 2022